Thursday, January 14, 2010

Too depressing

This blog started off as an attempt to keep friends up on the events in our lives. The kids growing, our businesses growing, our achievements and maybe a few pictures here and there. Right now it's nothing but bad news. Too depressing. So on a good note... the kids all are improving rapidly. Or at least we are on an up swing. Today is Cody's 8th birthday. So, although we are still confined to the house we plan to eat, play and be merry. Lego cake is about to go in the oven. Pictionary board is gonna go up and we're gonna party like we would if times were easy. Today is a good day. I insist.

1 comment:

  1. Bryan here..So yeah, I'm laying in bed past 2 days w fever. FYI adult pertussis sucks. No work, no sleep. Life come to a halt as hard as you may try. Been ticked at God a couple times for all this, which i know is stupid, but i'm borderline delusional after a month of hell and I think he forgave me.
    Just wanted to share this though: I made myself laugh a second ago during a head splitting moment of pain. I said "Devil, this is nothing compared to what you're in for - Jesus wins, biatch!" LOL - (cough) ouch (holding head with both hands)...

    ReplyDelete