Thursday, January 7, 2010

January 7

Last night was a small disappointment but still... I can't complain. Leah had a few whooping episodes. Cody a few. But overall we are definitely improving.It's amazing how you can get used to hearing your child gasp for air. Evan and Kaiya have been doing great. If it weren't for Cody and Leah I would've thought they just had a bad cough or bronchitis or something.I'm posting a LINK to a sound clip of a child with whooping cough but has no "whoop". Just FYI Underneath is a actual sound clip of Leah who has the classic "whoop". It's dreadful.
http://www.whoopingcough.net/Paroxysm.wav



Leah Age 5

4 comments:

  1. That sound, oh the gasping! I am so relieved that the little ones are doing a little better! You guys are in my prayers every day. I am in awe of your strength. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CAN'T EVEN STAND IT TO HEAR THIS POOR PRECIOUS LITTLE GIRL SUFFERING THROUGH THIS! OH DEAR SWEET JESUS PLEASE HEAL HER IMMEDIATELY!!! WE TRUST YOU. LORD PLEASE TAKE THIS AWFUL SICKNESS OUT OF THIS HOUSE. PSALM 4:8 ''LET LEAH AND ALL THE WIGTONS LIE DOWN AND SLEEP IN PEACE.'' 3 JOHN 2 ''I PRAY THAT ALL OF THE WIGTON FAMILY WILL ENJOY GOOD HEALTH AND THAT ALL WILL GO WELL WITH THEM''.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Laura... tears swelled in my eyes listening to that!! My heart dropped! I hope you are all better soon. I am so sorry for the issues you had at that terrible practice... Shame on them for not listening... MAMMA ALWAYS KNOWS BEST... This is one reason I left our old practice.. Praying that you all continue to feel better. xoxo

    Heather (Schreiber) Wolters

    ReplyDelete