Thursday, April 2, 2009

Mile high laundry

There are 6 of us in this house. Laundry for 6 people is a part time job in itself. I would need at least 2 hours a day of laundry duty in order to stay on top of my laundry. Who the heck wants to devote so much time to something whose only financial gain is some occasional loose change! In the past year I have pushed this job off on my 2 oldest. Lately they are really slacking but, I don't have the heart to lay in on them too hard since I can totally relate to the hopelessness of the job. So, today is going to be laundry catch-up day. Somewhere between my appointment with the small business resource guy, piano lessons, getting my neighbors child off the school bus and karate I am going to do my best to bang it out! Look out laundry...here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment